Saturday, January 31, 2009



FREE SHIPPING FEBRUARY! It happens to us too. You find this thing, whatever it is, and it sparks the imagination. It's just right. It's got your name on it. And, it's a screaming deal! We're all counting those individual dollars right now. Should I? No, I need to save. But I need this. I want this. And it's a deal! So you go to "cart" or "checkout" and say, yes, this is mine. But then...SHIPPING! Add more dollars. It's 4.99 or 6.99 or 3 or 2 or whatever, just to get into your mailbox. Aaugh!

FREE SHIPPING FEBRUARY! It's a win-win, really. We want you to have our items. Really, we do. So we will cover the cost of shipping to you, within the United States and Puerto Rico. Outside those areas, convo us. We'll work it out. We're both skilled negotiators. Okay, not really, we just like working with people.

FREE SHIPPING FEBRUARY! Or if you're in Seattle or Sylva, convo us for a pickup. Why send it through the postal service when I can take a bus to you? Or you to me? Or we can meet somewhere. Okay, you can't bus a lot of places in Sylva, but the point stands. How fun would it be to meet you, anyway? Lots, I think. So let us know. Our items need a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment